Welcome to the Attic

Job Seekers can find tips to help locate new employment here.

Recession Proof Employment

Recession Proof Employment
Keep Your Skills Fresh; Networking: Try Before You Sign; Jobs. Jobs, Jobs Working as a Temp Has Benefits!!!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ande's Attic Gets Update

Well

I'm back briefly from my sabatical. I'm off again in a few weeks to visit Nigeria and the Netherlands.

Currently I'm working on producing three online radio shows.

Now vs. Then - a satyrical look at pop culture. www.blogtalkradio.com/now_vs_then.

Office Venus "Presents" - a business blog focusing on job hunting, and personal branding. www.blogtalkradio.com/drande.

Both shows appear online on Sundays with replays available through iTunes. Check local listings for times.

I'm also doing an occassional co-host for Large in Charge Radio. It airs Fridays and deals with issues affecting the plus-size community today. www.blogtalkradio.com/largeinchargeradio

Finally the book is published. The Temporary Employee's Handbook: A Guide to Success. It's available from me directly on my personal site, www.wix.com/dr_ande/infopage. It's also available from online retailers such as Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, Borders, and many sites internationally. Just do a search for Ande, the Office Venus.

Well that's it for my updates this month.

No comments:

Seeking Employment...Look Here!