Welcome to the Attic

Job Seekers can find tips to help locate new employment here.

Recession Proof Employment

Recession Proof Employment
Keep Your Skills Fresh; Networking: Try Before You Sign; Jobs. Jobs, Jobs Working as a Temp Has Benefits!!!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Welcome to the Attic

This is the melting pot for things I encounter in the world today and want to comment on.

Whether it's a new trend in business, a provocative article, new items in the computer world, or just plain old fashion tips. It will eventually make it to this blog. I'll deposit items of interest and maybe even some how-to advice from time to time.

You're in luck for today, I'm not going much further than these few scribbles. Where I am right now the little hand and the big hand are about to become one; and my playtime has come.

So I leave you here to go take flight; and set the night on fire.

Hasta
A~

No comments:

Seeking Employment...Look Here!